“My computer is slow, do I have a virus?”
Sadly, unless you have been very careful with installing and updating anti-virus software, answer is often yes.
It’s the problem that I’m called for most frequently.
You can buy a new computer.
Or you can call for help.
I have tools to get you back up and running even if you’re computer is completely frozen.
Once your virus is gone, I can help keep it away.
I use, recommend and install McAfee virus protection.
Steps that you might take to speed up your computer:
- Review startup programs and services using msconfig
- Do a quick scan using McAfee
- Disk cleanup and empty recycling bin
- Remove unneeded programs
- Spyware removal using Malwarebytes
- Defrag setup for automatic daily
- Run ccleaner